Mr. Ijaz Ahmad Introduce himself as follow
I am Ijaz Ahmad. In 1983 I was born in Arandu, a forflung Town of District Chitral which lies some 90 kilometers away from Chitral City to the South with Afghanistan border. It is the place where two provinces of Afghanistan (Nooristan & Kunar) meet each other and are separated from Chitral through Divrend Line (Pak.Afghan Border). Arandu has the largest forest of Chitral which includes Arandu Gol and Domail. Arandu provides fuel wood and Timber to the rest of Chitral District. Educationally it is the most backward area of Chitral. I got the honor of being the fifth person to get regular education at University.
I got my Primary education from Government Primary School Arandu Lasht and Middle level education from Government High School Arandu. I passed my SSC Exam in 2000 from Government Centennial Model High School Chitral. Then I get admission in Government Post Graduate College of Commerce & Mangement Science Chitral and done my D.Com (2003) and B.Com (2006) from the same College.
In February 2007 I started my professional career as Accountant in Qurtuba College Mardan. In May 2007 I was transferred to Qurtuba Education System Peshawar. It was another milestone of my career vision. A dream came true and by the end of 2007 I secured my admission for M.BA in Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar which is the Leading Business School of our province Khyber Pakhtun Khwa. And with the blessings of All Mighty Allah I completed my M.BA with specialization in Finance in 2010.
At present I am serving Qurtuba University as Coordinator M.Phil / Ph.D programs and Lecturer.
It was impossible for me to complete my Higher Education without the cooperation and support of some Loving and Generous Personalities. I will be thankful forever to:
- Hidayat Ullah (Qayim Jamat-e-Islami Chitral) my respected senior.
- Sir Naseer Ullah (SS Government Higher Secondary School No.1 Peshawar)
- Manzoor Ullah (M.Com: my college friend & senior)
- Muhammad Khalid (my senior colleague: Accounts Officer Qurtuba University of Science & IT)
- Imtiaz Khan (my colleague at Finance Section Qurtuba University)
- Muhammad Riaz Danish (M.BA – HR IMScinces: my friend and batch fellow),
- My family and so many other people who support me morally, financially or otherwise throughout my M.BA.