Issues and constraints accessing quality Education in District Chitral
Based on the findings of the SWOT analyses following issues were identified:
- Lack of quality education institutions to compete with the students of other areas of Pakistan
- Lack of an adequate number of classrooms in government schools.
- Lack of needed equipment like furniture, laboratory, library and other facilities.
- Lack of the required number of qualified and motivated teachers. In many government schools positions of SET (Senior English Teacher) are lying vacant.
- Non-availability of science classes in the High Schools.
- Unavailability of qualified women teachers for high school for girls.
- Lack of sufficient financial resources
- Over enrolment in schools and a lack of teaching staff and equipment.