Khalid Bin Wali PhD Scholarship

Regional Organization for Supporting Education (ROSE Chitral) Offering FULL PAID Ph.D. Scholarship in any Discipline offered by Riphah International University Islamabad in the name of Shaheed Khalid Bin Wali

Terms & Conditions:

    • Candidate must meet the requirements and eligible to get admission as per University rules
    • Candidate must apply for the scholarship by filling prescribed form along with an application on plain paper in the name of Chiaman ROSE Chitral and submit it before the due date
    • The scholarship will be given in 100% (80% will be supported by RIU and the rest 20% will be paid by ROSE)for the first semester.
    • From the 2nd semester, ROSE will continue their 20% share, but the candidate will avail (80% RIU share) scholarship subject to maintaining GPA/ CGPA as per university rule and MoU with ROSE Chitral (as fallow).
      MoU clause regarding maintaining GPA/ CGPA
    • The successful candidate must continue their study, rather the will repay the scholarship amount.
Show More
Back to top button